The winner is… Cinnamon
Before we get to the free stuff I want to promote my own all time favourite spice: Cinnamon. I can find nothing negative to say about it, but LOTS of good things:
- It’s taste is wonderful in both sweet and savoury foods.
- The smell beats anything else
- It’s slimming! – It increases you metabolism.
- It looks pretty in its original stick form.
- It scrams Christmas in any form.
- It adds luxury to your coffee, your porridge, your meat sauces, your ice cream, your French toasts – well just about anything you put in your mouth (except toothpaste, I have tried it and hate it!).
- And all that comes from a simple piece of bark!
I could go on forever. But one important – not mentioned – thing is the colour. And that is exactly the part I have used for today’s freebie. I wish I could have added the smell but the technology is not quite there yet.
I have added Cinnamon colours to an ornament paper pack with 12 papers ready for adding cinnamon luxury to your scrap work. The papers are 12 x 12, 300 dpi, JPGs and you are welcome to use them for CU as well as PU and S4O/S4H.
Download links below image.
I hope you’ll enjoy it!
Commenter of the Month – December
Later today I will find the Commenter of the Month for December. I have decided to make it a random draw as it was starting to be a “two-sided” choice every month. Sorry Vi and Stacey, but you still have a chance each month 🙂
The winner will be announced during the weekend.
Have a nice weekend – with lots of cinnamon!